BABY MEMORIES ON YOUR WALL
With 4D ultrasound to 3D object printing, you can see a baby before he is born. Mybaby.baby can turn these 4D photos and movies into a very tangible souvenir for you. We transform the visual material into a tangible print. A nice memory of the time with mom in the belly.
What is an ultrasound scan?
An ultrasound scan sends sound waves through mothers` womb (uterus). These waves bounce off baby as echoes. The echoes are then turned into an image on a screen that shows baby`s position and movements. Hard tissues, such as bone, reflect the most sound waves and so make the biggest echoes. These appear white in the image, and soft tissues appear grey. Fluids, such as the amniotic fluid surrounding baby, appear black. This is because the sound waves go through them with no echoes. The person performing the scan (sonographer) will look at these different shades to interpret the images. The first scan can be very exciting because it gives mothers a first glimpse of their baby. Some sonographer may even print out the image of baby and give it to family as a keepsake. They must ask for a scan at the beginning of their visit.
Some private ultrasound clinics will allow downloading an image of baby`s scan smartphones or tablets.
Ultrasound to 3D Tangible Baby?
With ultrasound to 3D, families can see a baby before he/she is born. Mybaby.baby can turn these 4D ultrasound photos and movies into a very tangible souvenir for parents. We transform the visual material into a tangible print. A nice memory of the time with mom in the belly.
The pregnancy that small babies feel in the abdomen is a period to cherish. It is a unique experience to see a miracle grow for months.
PROCEDURE (HOW IT WORKS)
- You have a 3D photo or film made at the gynaecologist or a clinic, then you are almost ready
- Send the photo or video to `firstname.lastname@example.org` Tell us about it
- Which material (chalk) you want exactly
- Your contact and delivery address
- Before we finally start, you would need to pay the amount via bank transfer.
- We will get started and you will receive an email with the exact delivery date. Within 2 weeks you will receive a print of the baby in a nice box!